Located just minutes from the historic sites of Fort Union, Fort Buford, and the confluence of the Missouri and Yellowstone rivers while being tucked away from public roads.
Montana River Ranch is located on our private property at 6507 DH 1 Dr, Bainville, MT 59212.
Please contact us with your arrival information and we shall provide transportation to the lodge.
From Highway 2
– Take the Clinton Main Street of Bainville to the south end of the street (the road will turn to gravel).
– At the church, turn left and go 4.5 miles until you reach a T in the road.
– Turn right, go west .5 miles.
– Turn at first left onto the private road.
– Drive south 2 miles and the lodge will be on left.
From Sidney, MT (see map)
– Drive to Fairview, MT on Hwy 200.
– One miles past Fairview, turn north (left through the roundabout) at flashing light onto North Dakota Hwy 58.
– Proceed north about nine miles. (You will cross the Missouri River Bridge).
– Within the next one mile (from the bridge) you will turn left onto North Dakota Hwy 1804.
– Continue on his road. Once you pass Fort Union, you will be on Montana Hwy 327.
– Follow the gravel road for 7.8 miles. (Look for white and silver grain bins.)
– Turn left at the grain bins. You will cross railroad tracks and follow the road as it curves right.
– Drive about two miles. You will pass a farmyard and power station on your left. Continue going straight.
– Take the first left you reach onto the private road.
-Drive south for two miles and the lodge will be on left.